There are a whole lot of different chewing tobacco and dip brands and flavors out there, so we thought we’d compile a list of all the different major ones.
Leave a reply with what dip flavor you would like BaccOff to come out with next. If we left our your brand and flavor of choice, leave a comment.
- Copenhagen Original Fine Cut (introduced in 1822)
- Copenhagen Original Long Cut
- Copenhagen Original Pouches
- Copenhagen Long Cut Wintergreen
- Copenhagen Extra Long Cut Natural
- Copenhagen Long Cut Straight
- Copenhagen Wintergreen Pouches
- Copenhagen Long Cut Southern Blend
- Copenhagen Long Cut Mint
- Copenhagen Mint Pouches
- Copenhagen Weyman’s Reserve
- Copenhagen Smooth Mint
- Grizzly Long Cut Natural
- Grizzly Fine Cut Natural
- Grizzly Extra Long Cut Natural
- Grizzly Snuff
- Grizzly Snuff Pouches
- Grizzly Long Cut Straight
- Grizzly Straight Pouches
- Grizzly Long Cut Mint
- Grizzly Mint Pouches
- Grizzly Fine Cut Wintergreen
- Grizzly Long Cut Wintergreen
- Grizzly Wintergreen Pouches
- Grizzly Wide Cut Wintergreen
- Grizzly Long Cut Dark Wintergreen (fire-cured tobacco)
- Grizzly Dark Wintergreen Pouches
- Grizzly Long Cut Dark Mint
- Grizzly Long Cut Dark Straight / Select References
- Kodiak Mint Long Cut
- Kodiak Straight Long Cut
- Kodiak Wintergreen Long Cut and Pouches
- Kodiak straight pouches
- Longhorn Fine Cut Natural
- Longhorn Fine Cut Wintergreen
- Longhorn Long Cut Mint
- Longhorn Long Cut Natural
- Longhorn Long Cut Straight
- Longhorn Long Cut Wintergreen
- Skoal Original Fine Cut Wintergreen
- Skoal Bandits Mint
- Skoal Bandits Wintergreen
- Skoal Long Cut Wintergreen
- Skoal Long Cut Straight
- Skoal Long Cut Mint
- Skoal Long Cut Classic
- Skoal Long Cut Cherry
- Skoal Long Cut Spearmint
- Skoal Long Cut Apple Blend
- Skoal Long Cut Berry Blend
- Skoal Long Cut Citrus Blend
- Skoal Long Cut Peach Blend
- Skoal Pouches Mint
- Skoal Pouches Straight
- Skoal Pouches Wintergreen
- Skoal Pouches Apple
- Skoal Pouches Citrus
- Skoal Pouches Berry
- Skoal Snus Mint
- Skoal Snus Smooth Mint
- Skoal X-tra Crisp Blend Long Cut/Pouches
- Skoal X-tra Mint Long Cut/Pouches
- Skoal X-tra Rich Blend Long Cut/Pouches
- Skoal X-tra Wintergreen Long Cut/Pouches
- Timber Wolf Fine Cut Natural
- Timber Wolf Fine Cut Wintergreen
- Timber Wolf Long Cut Apple
- Timber Wolf Long Cut Cool Wintergreen
- Timber Wolf Long Cut Mint
- Timber Wolf Long Cut Natural
- Timber Wolf Long Cut Peach
- Timber Wolf Long Cut Wintergreen
- Timber Wolf Pouches Natural
- Timber Wolf Pouches Wintergreen
BACCOFF’S NO TOBACCO, NO NICOTINE DIP ALTERNATIVES
- BaccOff Original Fine Cut
- BaccOff Original Mocha Fine Cut
- BaccOff Extra Wintergreen Fine Cut
- BaccOff Energized Wintergreen Fine Cut
- BaccOff Energized Original Fine Cut
- BaccOff Original Wintergreen Rough Cut
- BaccOff Original Mint Rough Cut
- BaccOff Smooth Peach Pouch
- BaccOff Classic Wintergreen Pouch
- BaccOff Classic Mint Pouch
- BaccOff Classic Natural Pouch
- BaccOff Classic Apple Pouch
- BaccOff Classic Straight Pouch
Check out our Quit Dipping Bootcamp
CHECK OUR BESTSELLERS!
I would like to order three different varieties the Wintergreen rough cut the peach pouches and the mint pouches. How can I make an order like that?
I dipped for 39 years first skoal fine cut wintergreen and switched to skoal long cut straight which I really liked till i quit cold turkey September 21st 2018
It’s been tough, but baccoff has made it less painful.
skoal long cut straight only if baccoff could replica that taste would be a dream alternative dip come true.
How about a something like a Skoal Long Cut Straight. And not in a pouch nither. Or a Grizzly Long Cut Straight. Make products close to this. And I’ll buy them!!
Can redseal black cherry still be purchased anywhere
I would like to see the peach blend come out in a rough cut. I dip Skoal peach long cut. Would like to maybe quit if I had the alternative peach in a rough cut! Thanks!
I just ordered a 5 can sampler. So far I think the mint pouches and rough cut is better than the wintergreen and I don’t typically like the mint. But I think it is the best products I have tried so far but if you are talking about a dream come true….. I reallllllly wish you could replicate Copenhagen Wintergreen Longcut a little better. Although still good I just feel like your original wintergreen didn’t really have the bold wintergreen taste as of course I’m used to with Copenhagen. Thank you for trying to make a difference.
Copenhage long cut southern blend, would taste like a good sweet tie.
I currently dip grizzy mint long cut. Does Baccoff offer a sample to try?
Copenhagen straight anything close to that?
Copenhagen Extra Long Cut Natural. If you can replicate this in a non tobacco form….man you have got a customer for life.
I would like to see a straight, cherry, apple, peach in rough cut.
Trying to find an alternative to grizzly fine cut natural
I would like to see cinnamon in a dip not a pouch
Hi,our team is currently working on new products and we will be happy to pass your suggestion along to them!
Copenhagen Long Cut.
A blen that tastes like black and mild cigars. Would be great only one company has it and it’s hard to get in small amounts
I would like to see a cherry in pouch and fine cut and peach and apple in fine cut/rough cut. Thanks you guys have a great product
Copenhagen long cut please!
Kayak Grape flavor would be great.
Cherry pouches would be a dream
I would definitely try a cherry skoal type, long cut, if you came up with one
If you could replicate Copenhagen Weyman’s Reserve in a long cut or extra long cut you would put Copenhagen out of business. They can’t even keep up with the demand when they feel like releasing it once every few years for a limited time. Thanks.
Trying to find an alternative to grizzly fine cut natural
Try the Original Fine Cut https://dipstop.com/product/chewing-tobacco-free-chew/ or the Original Energized Fine Cut https://dipstop.com/product/energy-boosters-non-tobacco-dip-straight/
Skoal Longcut Straight
Copenhagen Longcut, I miss that taste more than anything
I wish there was a cherry flavored Baccoff dip, just to see what it would taste like
I was wondering if there were any plans for a spearmint flavor in the future.
I’m a 20 year dipper. I have tried all kinds of alternatives, but Baccoff was the one that sold me. My local grocery carries Classic Wintergreen and Smooth Peach pouches. I was never into fine cut, but I liked how it was similar to the real thing. Pouches aren’t really my thing either, but I loved the flavor of the pouches so much that I’m going to use them to quit tobacco. It’s been a long time coming, and I really appreciate what y’all are doing.
Grizzly Wintergreen, mostly. Sometimes I would dip Copenhagen Wintergreen or Kodiak, but I always stuck with Grizzly. Back when I was younger, I dipped Skoal Spearmint and Peach, along with some of the other “candy” flavors. I also liked those Swedish Snus pouches for when I was at work or other situations where I couldn’t spit or pack a lip. Speaking of, since Snus is growing in popularity here in the states, I think that’d be a good market for y’all. Other alternatives have dry pouches that moisten in the mouth, but they’re all nonconventional flavors. A Snus alternative that has the flavor profile of General White would be something that American consumers looking to quit would likely go for.
I used to chew tough guy cinnamon chew and it was my go to chew until they stopped making it. I now chew ZYN spearmint which I really enjoy but would like to get away from the nicotine. I would love to see your next flavor be a cinnamon or spearmint. There is not a lot of options out there for these flavors so I feel you would benefit greatly. I would definitely be a buyer of one of these two flavors or both if they were available. Thank you for your time and have a good day.
Dark mint Grizzly
Think it would be great if y’all could do a vanilla flavor in rough cut
Skoal Long Cut Classic alternative would be great. I’ve tried many of your offerings and they help, but keep slipping back to Skoal. Hopefully you come out with that alternative once I’ve kicked the dip habit for good, but it may help the next guy!
Been dipping for 35 years… Skoal Straight long cut and Mint… then switched to Longhorn straight and Mint long cut 20 years ago for the price because Longhorn was as close to Skoal as you could get.
Those are bout the best. Stokers isn’t bad, the cut is super long but the tatse is too sweet. So a Skoal or Longhorn cut/tatse at a REASONABLE price would be nice. Currently $22 for a 14.4 oz 12 can equivalant tub for Longhorn.
And for everyone’s sake NO wintergreen!
I’m a previous baccoff user. I come back from time to time to check if any new flavors and cuts are available. Red seal long cut natural was my dip of choice. I like the flavor of natural pouches or original, but I need a long cut to satisfy my uldip urges. Get a long cut natural and you will have me back.
We will be happy to pass your suggestion along! Please be sure to keep checking our website for new products.