BaccOff is looking for an innovative, self-motivated social media creative who can create original content with photography, video, and multimedia to drive brand excitement, engagement and revenue through our platforms. BaccOff’s brand is focused on entertainment and education. Our audience has a love for the outdoors and they typically engage with BaccOff to find support and education while working to quit smokeless tobacco addiction.
This role will be a creative blend of strategy, planning, and visual content creation. You will be responsible for the planning and/or production of creative video and photography for corporate marketing and communications needs. The ideal candidate will enjoy balancing creativity with organization and be able to create content as well as analyze its performance. IMPORTANT: You must provide examples of your work to be considered for the position.
Additional responsibilities are listed below.
Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and other Marketing team members to—
- Plan and execute short-form video filming and editing – shooting, editing (Video and Audio) and delivering formatted video content.
- Create engaging and on-brand original social content and creative assets
- Work with outside content creators and external brand partners to conceptualize, design and film engaging and shareable concepts
- Organize and archive all content and deliver final assets quickly when required
- Assist in management of editorial calendar consisting of social created content, UGC and content provided by other departments and strategic partners.
- Lead in the execution of filming/collecting all needed visual content for social media plans
- Benchmark and monitor industry leaders and competitor content to apply best practices, develop new ideas and improve the overall social media content strategy
Required skills and qualifications:
- Experience working in a creative environment creating content for digital platforms – Instagram (Instagram Stories and IGTV), Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube
- A creative and visual thinker with a strong visual eye and a knack for creating and curating conversational, shareable content
- Collaborative, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask while remaining communicative
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Passion for storytelling, social media, natural beauty and wellness is a must
- Knowledge of basic filming equipment (DSLR cameras and wireless LAV microphones)
- Video production experience (preferred)
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as part of a team in fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Sense of humor. We are looking for candidates with innate comedic timing as the brand pursues content that will be more comedic in tone.
- Candidates must be willing to shoot on location in Selma, Alabama 2-3 timer per week.
If you are interested in this position, send your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org