Our company is looking for highly dependable team players to join our staff as food processing workers. The Machine Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, and troubleshoot on assigned machines. The Machine Operator will also be responsible for making sure maintenance is informed of any adjustments or tool changes necessary to maintain quality specifications preventatively.
Sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
Rely on instructions and pre-established
guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Work under immediate
supervision. Reports to production supervisor/manager.
- Starting $8-12/hour, depending on experience and qualifications
- Typical Work Week: M-F, Day shift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment and production procedures during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Verify and maintain quality control during production
- Housekeeping and sanitation
JOB CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of Production Procedures
- Ability to Comprehend Equipment Manuals
- Willingness to become a part of the production team and support other team members
- Willingness to work hard and help others meet or exceed the company goals
- Completion of a high school diploma or GED program
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Physical Stamina and Strength
- Handle Heavy Equipment
- Work Independently
- 3-5 years relevant experience
For over 25 years, Dipstop Inc. produces BaccOff non-tobacco smokeless alternatives and is a national industry leader within our market. At our facility in Selma, Alabama, we produce the most realistic moist snuff alternatives available—in taste, texture, and design—so dippers can quit tobacco without having to give up the satisfaction of dipping.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com. For more information on Dipstop, Inc. and our products, please visit our website at www.dipstop.com or by visiting us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Dipstop, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.